Show your cause to the world, in style! This is the MyCause Teal Ribbon Zippered Hoodie for Teal Ribbon Awareness. With the MyCause Teal Ribbon Awareness Hoodie, you’ll instantly bring awareness to your Teal Ribbon cause, just by putting it on!
This mid-weight, pre-shrunk, zippered hoodie is made from 100% combed cotton, which offers you a higher level of comfort and quality not seen with other hoodies.
The interior of your MyCause Hoodie will have the MyCause Strength Cloud that is on almost everything we make. It provides you and others with a visible array of empowering and strengthening words of encouragement, hope, inspiration and Love, every time you put it on.
On the outside left chest area of your hoodie is where the MyCause logo in your cause’s color will be. It really stands out as it is made from a rubber compound that sits atop the hoodie and provides more depth in order to pop-off.
Probably the most important aspect of a MyCause Hoodie is the fact that your purchase proceeds go directly to the organization or group that you specify at checkout.
A teal ribbon is used to raise awareness for ovarian cancer, rape, food allergies, Tourette Syndrome, and many other causes.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Batten Disease
- Child Sexual Abuse and Assault
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Ectodermal Dysplasia
- Food Allergies
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Gambling Addiction
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Gynecologic Cancer
- Heterotaxia Syndrome
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Juvenile Scleroderma
- Lichen Sclerosis
- Military Sexual Assault
- Myasthenia Gravis
- No Body Shaming
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder
- Occipital Neuralgia
- Ovarian Cancer
- Panic Disorder
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
- Sexual Assault
- Sexual Assault on College Campuses
- Sexual Violence
- Social Anxiety
- Stress Disorders
- Systemic Sclerosis
- Tourette Syndrome
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Women Murdered by Domestic Violence